Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, whites easy to get a shine on but hard to get a DEEP shine!.... i took the pics late. i had already gave the car a quick rinse to start with and it was still filthy!!

started with the wheels as normal but as it was freezing there is a lack of pics, washed it one with a huge amount of water lol

Gave it a quick clay bar as it was nasty.

washed again then dried and demon shined, as i was just ready to polish it then wax it the sun said good night so i just got a few final stage pics in, she was still shining regardless bless her.

Still due a proper winter protection but not so sure if i will get that opportunity again this year :-(

Then thanks to one of my B.A.S.T.A.R.D mates

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Jezz thats some dirty clay bet it felt 100x smoother after! Mine needs an overhaul too, waiting for a dry weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers guys... yeh i was going to loose it today but i got scared that it would leave a mark and i never had enough day light to polish it out, im getting both of them gone and replacing the old Renault sport badge with the new one that comes on the 250s

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yer it isent mate.... i just cant be bothered to take it all off again haha.... however someone did tell me i didnt have to take it all off to clip that side in but i didnt understand....... i was just waiting for an intercooler as an excuse to take it off again haha

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
the bonnet gap looks too big, had the same problem myself when renault put a new altenator on for me, took it off and got it a bit better!, the sides can just been pulled away and clipped back in correctly!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it wont clip in any other way...iv tried that lol, i may have pulled the headlight to tight up but im pretty confident its the bonnet too low...ah well il fit it back on one day haha

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
That looks loads fresher - great job!!

You really need to bulk buy Tardis in your house if that white ZS is yours too... lol!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey bro, any heads up on stuff to clean white cars amazing would be muchos appreciated.... there are currently 4 white cars on our drive :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts