Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, new to the site and everything so hi!, just wondering what bhp you guys are getting from the r26 with a miltek exhaust, panel airfilter and front mount intercooler,

ive spoken to forge (fmic) they say i should be looking at about 15, miltek say 7-10 bhp and itg say 5 bhp, is it a case of just adding the figures up or what?

does anyone have the same mods and figures? also does anyone know how much a remap on top of these mods will take my r26 too?
cheers sam

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Hi Sam I'm local to you , my r26 is 260 bhp with FMIC , panel filter air box mod was done after map so may be a little more

Steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah cool cool, my forge intercooler is going on today once i finish work cant wait! :D
are there megane meets in the area etc, is yours an r26r?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah fair one youre going for the race look then mate!
ive got a few mods lined up, to what ive already got, like i said fmic is going on today, im liking the ktr pipework too just think 280 is a lot to spend on pipework that isnt really gonna be seen etc, im thinking a remap before the summer too :D
are there many meets around the area?

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Not to sure about meets but we could soon arrange one for us locals, mines used for track days quite a lot, r26 wheels track day rubber carbon bonet stripped out rear, where in notts are you, inter cooler takes about 30 mins to fit

Steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah fair one mate! i guess the front bumper is easy to remove then!
im in newark, just on the border of linclonshire and notts, yea it would be tidy to see a few other cars, where you too?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is the short shift easy to fit and can i keep the standard gaiter and stick as i like the orginal look inside and out, just under the bonnet i like to spend time and moneys!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
ah fair one youre going for the race look then mate!
ive got a few mods lined up, to what ive already got, like i said fmic is going on today, im liking the ktr pipework too just think 280 is a lot to spend on pipework that isnt really gonna be seen etc, im thinking a remap before the summer too :D
are there many meets around the area?
Don't bother with them.

A local meet sounds good, lets get something organised!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea im up for it! get some pictures on the site too!

is it just me or do other people find the ktr stuff to be of an expensive nature?

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Short shift, well I've done a couple for other members so it's not to bad, yes you don't touch anything inside the car it's all done from the linkage under bonnet I'm in Clifton grove 30 mins from you bumper comes off quite easy just take your time round the head lights there may be a how to thread on here mate

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts