Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Could I have a price for an R26.r Dual mass flywheel, clutch with a thrust bearing and slave cylinder please. Had a look on your website but the flywheel description isn't clear on what one it is.

Cheers
Michael

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
right guys I'll answer t mans question if you don't mind....you wanna discussion about flywheels fine but this was posted in my own section.....cheers

http://www.worldsaparts.co.uk/megane-ii-rs-225-r26/braking-and-clutches/megane-clutch-kit.html - clutch kit
http://www.worldsaparts.co.uk/megan...utches/megane-2-sport-dual-mass-flywheel.html - dual mass original Renault flywheel
http://www.worldsaparts.co.uk/megan...tches/megane-2-sport-dual-mass-flywheel.html- slave cylinder

total parts 757.61 .........I'll discount that to 745.61

delivery will be £10.50 to a UK address

I hope this helps

Sorry if you think I'm bit @rsey deleting the above threads but loads of people ask me for prices and then the whole thread gets taken over with 'chat' -- I dont think it's on personally

Rich

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers but i was on your website which is not clear on which parts are listed for what car, it just says 225/230 and r26.r which are different parts. So i asked you for r26.r parts as i know they are different than R26 one's and you have just copied and pasted links from your site, which one of does not even work and is not what i asked for. I though this was your business to sell parts on this forum and i understand you can be busy but there is no need to be plain lazy and copy and paste stuff of your website and not even take the time to read my post in full the first time. You obviously don't need the business so i apologize for wasting your time.

Cheers
Michael

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
Cheers but i was on your website which is not clear on which parts are listed for what car, it just says 225/230 and r26.r which are different parts. So i asked you for r26.r parts as i know they are different than R26 one's and you have just copied and pasted links from your site, which one of does not even work and is not what i asked for. I though this was your business to sell parts on this forum and i understand you can be busy but there is no need to be plain lazy and copy and paste stuff of your website and not even take the time to read my post in full the first time. You obviously don't need the business so i apologize for wasting your time.

Cheers
Michael
Michael....firstly you have to understand my frustration with members spamming my own section with what is frankly out of order comments or chat. I had one guy once put a link to another site with the price of a part someone else was asking me a price for...much like you have done.....it's not on at all and I've every right to delete any posts deemed inappropriate
I'm not quite sure why you have adopted this hostile attitude towards me ? --- I tried to answer your query the best I could , some of your request I admit I did not fully understand.

I'll try again....the clutch kit is the same on all mégane sports ( except the dci variant ) part number 7701475108 applies across the range including the R26R - this in turn means that the dual mass is the SAME also ....you say that you know that the parts are different when they are in fact the same. I wasn't being lazy I was trying to help. I will admit that maybe some of the websites descriptions are not perhaps 100% clear , that is something I wiill look into and amend.....I think the clutch desciption is pretty accurate " Clutch kit consisting of friction plate, cover and bearing release tool. Applicable to all Petrol 225's the R26 and R26R models. Please note - this kit is the genuine OE replacement part"....I thought it was quite clear hence some of the confusion with your question and why I put the links up I did -
Yes I am busy ....that's because I do take customers requests / orders very seriously and I get a lot of repeat business because of this. I will of course take your comments onboard because contrary to your statement I do care

If you need anything further please get in touch

Rich

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
Wasted your time writing that tman it will probably just be deleted like everything else he doesnt like on here
you're completely missing the point Jamie....this is my own section with posts aimed specifically at me. If somebody asks me for a price for example it's up to me to respond . Yes it's an open thread where anyone else can comment but those comments have to be relevant and appropriate. In my opinion the thread went off topic immediately and like it or lump it I 've got every right to remove those posts - furthermore if you pass any more snide comments regarding activity in this section you'll be getting a warning ...end of

Rich

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Grow up i was trying to help promote the sale of the "uprated" r26r clutch theres been so much talk about (which is still different to what you have shown) but its your loss. If members are not allowed to contribute make your section a no reply section and the problems solved (remember your a moderator and have that power along with deleting posts). Good luck with the website and hope in the future there will be less child like comments and throwing your weight about with threats of warnings to long standing members who were only trying to help both you and the op. All the best the with your business :) Thanks jamie

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
I believe the part you are looking for is 30 20 506 67R

This is the 'later' r26.r clutch, which is a stronger item than the rest of the 225/r26/r26.r range.

The clutch is a different fitment, therefore will be associated with a different flywheel.

Rich, I hope this helps you.

Kieran.

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
I believe the part you are looking for is 30 20 506 67R

This is the 'later' r26.r clutch, which is a stronger item than the rest of the 225/r26/r26.r range.

The clutch is a different fitment, therefore will be associated with a different flywheel.

Rich, I hope this helps you.

Kieran.
thanks mate......it was nothing personal earlier as I 'm sure you understand

It's a weird one this ......to be honest I've not come across this number before and we've supposedly got an up to date Renault parts system.

the part number is a good one......that clutch retails at £334.00 - I can do one for £235.50

without relevant vehicle details I cannot identify the correct flywheel....unless someone has a part number for that. I've e-mailed Renault for further info

thanks Kieran ;)

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
Of course, quite understandable Rich.

I've got the dual mass flywheel part no. (that is associated with that clutch) somewhere.

I'll post it up over the weekend :)

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
I did have the part no. for the DMF, but cannot seem to find it now... had a look through old e-mails, but no luck :(

I only have the clutch part no. 30 20 506 67R

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.