Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all (in particular 175 owners),

Has anyone had a R26.R spoiler fitted to their 175 and where did you buy it and have it fitted? Any prices would be helpful also.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
One bonus with the 175 is that you dont have to get the old holes filled in that are left from removing the old lip spoiler when fitting the .R spoiler.... i just fitted a 225 spolier to mine just bonded it on using Tigerseal

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK thanks for that, could I be rude in asking how much you paid for the lip spoiler and where the best place is to purchase one? Also how much is it likely to cost to get it sprayed?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
OK thanks for that, could I be rude in asking how much you paid for the lip spoiler and where the best place is to purchase one? Also how much is it likely to cost to get it sprayed?
I was lucky to find a fellow forum member who was selling a standard spoiler off his R26 and was lucky his car was also Ultra Blue paid £20 for it! good price

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not too sure to be honest, i can give them a call for free and ask them. Whats the shop name? And that is lucky to be honest, still in 2 minds as whether to go for the R26.R spoiler though. IMO i think they look quite smart

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Its up to you mate i don't like the R26.R spoiler but thats just me but felt the back end of the 175 looked odd without some sort of spoiler...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ye I know what you mean with it looking odd. I will have a think and consider prices I think. Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks good mate.... Nice to be different as everyone seems to go down the R26.R spoiler route.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts