Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Front or rear strut brace?

I'm not aware of anyone with a front brace on. There are a good few here with a rear brace. Where they bolt to in the meg isn't structural / load bearing so they won't make a big / noticeable difference to the stiffness of the shell. They do look much better if you don't have the back seats in the car IMO though and combined with some form of cargo net would stop stuff rolling around too much in the back.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was more thinking front strut brace on the bonnet to be honest, It's more for cosmetic reasons really but I just wanted to see if anyone had one on and their views :)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
I do the rear strut bars which you can find in the search mate, there £75 inc delivery, quite a few on the forum have had them and all are more than happy and I have 2 left mate

Steve

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Ill make one if thats the only thing stopping me....

I can live with some missing engine bay plastics for the benefit a Front strut brace gives

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
K Tec have uprated top shock mounts on their r26 so dont use the plastic trims - theirs Is yellow too so will give you an idea - if you check back through their blog you should be able to see it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts