Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sitting at the lights last night and along came a boy racer him and his girlfriend in the car . total chavs it was quite funny to tell the truth . anyway he nailed it from the lights and so did i . it was a long straight road . he had no chance i totally left him behind . thats not the best way to impress your girlfriend eh . anyway thought i would share my moment of fun i had last night on my way to pick the kids up from skiing

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
this is quiet understandable, but had laught on Chvrolet Lacetti driver who was trying this last time on me, cos his gf was in car :D

was that the FN2 or EP3 ? me mates who own the FN2 told me that the time 0-100 (0-60) which is in brouchures - 6,6 is really optimistic, you have to burn clutch & wear slick tires to do it :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we all no the r26 would win hands down it was just the way it happened and the guy we his blonde big ear rings bird chaved up to the hilt

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Type r's suck ass. My mates has spoon cams and standalone ecu or some bollocks and a vtec controller and i still dust his sorry little ass and im not even mapped

Nick please dont edit my posts to add your own swear filter. if you want bollocks to be a swear word add it to the swear list

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
my mate is a major civic boy....however every fn2 i have come across including my mates is **** slow however i think ep3s are a diffrent story.. no were near as fast as the R26 but **** me there good little cars lol

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Yeah, EP3 is the breadvan one. I really like the looks of the FN2 - much better looking imho. In both cases you're probably quicker walking though.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts