Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have cash waiting for an immediate purchase.

Ideally BLACK, low milage, Ti exhaust, immaculate condition.

Will also consider other colours.

Please email me directly - [email protected]

Many thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi - no i am not a dealer i assure you!! I checked the K-Tec website and i think that car has now be sold. Where is the best place to look?? I check Pistonheads and Autotrader daily now - any other places worth checking?? Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Hi - no i am not a dealer i assure you!! I checked the K-Tec website and i think that car has now be sold. Where is the best place to look?? I check Pistonheads and Autotrader daily now - any other places worth checking?? Thanks for any assistance.
Roger that. Apart from PH and AutoT you might tease one out of an owner on here for the right loot.

The grey one with the Irish fella on PH is mint, but a bit rich on price and he sounds like he is full of blarney.

Not the best time of the year to be chasing down a motor mind.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice chaps - appreciated. I know its not the best time of year to be looking, it wasn't planned this way, its just i want to start planning my Ring and Spa trips for 2012 and want the car in place and sorted asap!!
Im not aware of Steve at all vehicles - will do a google search but does anyone know his direct details?
Again, thanks for the assistance.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Thanks for the advice chaps - appreciated. I know its not the best time of year to be looking, it wasn't planned this way, its just i want to start planning my Ring and Spa trips for 2012 and want the car in place and sorted asap!!
Im not aware of Steve at all vehicles - will do a google search but does anyone know his direct details?
Again, thanks for the assistance.
Its EXACTLY the RIGHT time as this is when people sell their track cars.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Still 2 black ones on PH and now is the perfect time to buy, some folk are skint this time of the year you knock on someones door make them an offer , if there desperate you will get a bargain, even from garages
their all in need of cash so if you genuinly want one go and make them an offer.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ive called about ALL the cars being advertised for sale on PH - they are ALL sold bar the over priced one in Ireland for £22,800.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Ive called about ALL the cars being advertised for sale on PH - they are ALL sold bar the over priced one in Ireland for £22,800.
Strip out a cheap R26 and you have the same track car performance. Unless it's also an image thing of course.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Strip out a cheap R26 and you have the same track car performance. Unless it's also an image thing of course.
Strip out a cheap r26 and you won't have the same track performance as an r26r. It will be near but not a match.
Bit pointless if you ask me if you are chasing the ultimate meg 2 performance unless it's going to be purely a track car and then it would be a better base IMO.
I have changed my mind about the r26r since my outing with Carl at Outon in his. It was defo better on the limit than my r26 without seats and r888's fitted.
Before this I always thought it was just an image thing also.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The one in Ireland has 850 miles on clock and has not as yet had any kind of running in service - owner said it is not due a service until 11,000 miles - is this correct?? Or should it have had some kind of running in service or is one due within say 1,000 miles etc???

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
First service is 12k. I do mine every 3k. Brakes every 6 months regardless of use. Car was a lot dearer in Ireland so seller might be trying to recoup his losses. As such it would be worth more there than here. It would have cost about £30k gbp new to him to get it into ireland.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts