Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just noticed tonight that my radio display has lost some of it's sharpness around the text, It's set to the brightest setting but it seems duller than normal?

Also I am looking at getting a new head unit fitted in, Can anyone suggest a good head unit that they have in their Megane and also if there is a way so I can still use the steering wheel controls to change vol, track etc.

Cheers, Steve

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
hi steve. dont know about your display but i have a eonon d1303 dvd player with 7" flip out screen in my car. wanted summit that had pretty much everything. ipod cable usb port bluetooth sd card slot and aux not to mention all the inputs and output for other screens amps and tv sat nav. had a look at kenwood and alpine for something along those lines but couldnt find one in my price range. the eonon also has 4x 65w whereas most units are 4x45w. you can get adapter for stalk controls. all this was £180 last january and had no problems with it. well chuffed

cheers
wullie

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I went out this morning and cleaned the car and everything seemed to be back to normal. Now the hunt for a good head unit is on :)

Cheers for your input too Wullie!

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Most decent aftermarket brands support jacks to make steering controls work, you just have to buy as an extra

1 - 4 of 4 Posts