Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so thats all four new tyres soon to be fitted, ITG Filter ordered, Short Shifter should be here in week or so, Airbox mod being done in a week or so. Brakes are good for at least another 8k.

Oil changed 6 months ago, had new sparks and all new coils about 3 months ago.

Do i go with stage 1 remap next? or exhaust system ?

Any suggestions please?

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
It depends what you want mate? If you want more power, stage 1 all the way. More noise, exhaust. Simple as that.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More power and better noise haha. Maybe power first i guess. I don't mind the noise it makes now. Been looking at the Milltek or the KTR 3 inch. What would be better?

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
I've got the miltek 2.75 and for me it's perfect. I previously had the KTR but it was far too noisy for me so I swapped the back box for the miltek one and I now have perfection. I do have a de cat as well mind. You won't get much performance gain from the exhaust stock or mapped to be honest. IMO stage 1.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Cheers guys, think i will go for remap first then either brakes or exhaust depending on how many miles i have done.

I see that people think RS Tuning are best for remaps, but some people say stage 1 doesn't matter too much who does it? I would personally prefer the best to do it. So RS Tuning i think. Thoughts please?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts