Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good bodywork shop near Glasgow? i need my back arches done :(

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
My dad and a few of his pals swear by a firm there. I'll find out who and be back.

I have used the local porschedealer body shop near me previously. They did an incredible job and I would certainly go back if required. I think most OPC's have their own body shop (although porsche won't let them brand them as part of the OPC dealership).

Google this "site:pistonheads.com body shop glasgow" without the quote marks and you should find some interesting reading too.

EDIT: the smiley should be ": p" with no space.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I have used a place called den tec in rutherglen. They did a fantastic job and they have also been recommended to me by various people as well as a member on here. I will be using them when I eventually get round to sorting out my bodywork.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers lads. I'll give the mob at Rutherglen a call since they are not too far.

Is the Porsche place mitchell and inglis by any chance ? A mate of mine had his insurance work done ther for his fiesta 500 haha. Said it was an amazing job but probably cost a fortune.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got quoted £500 for both doors, both rear quarters and both bump strips (id assume painted but i didnt think to ask when he said it). I thought it seemed pretty good as it would fix all my we dents and scrapes as well as the stone chips.

What does other recon? good?

PS MissMolly from on here was getting her LY R26 done there too, chances in that

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Porsche garage is just outside Cambridge. It wasn't cheap, but they gave me a much better feeling that it would be a good job, the customer service was excellent and the actual work was perfect too.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Den tech are good mate! Worked at harry fairbairn bmw and thats who do thier body work,i'll be using them myself bud!

·
Events Co-ordinator
3,354 Posts
Use Dentec mate they are first class, had a few jobs done there and we dropped Gillian's car off to get spoiler painted and fitted and a few other wee bits done.
My dad had his s class done there as well, full respray and it's flawless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts