Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will i have to put my standard map back on before i remove the battery?
and also will the radio be ok ? its not coded is it ?

many thanks David

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Sorry just to add to this, it may snow down my way this weekend so I may not drive the car for like 2 weeks running (haven't used it since Monday). Maybe more depending on conditions, so I was thinking of unplugging to stop it going flat. Are there any other implications I may run into other than the radio and I assume the trip resetting?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've only have mid 90's cars before where it really doesn't matter lol.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Sorry just to add to this, it may snow down my way this weekend so I may not drive the car for like 2 weeks running (haven't used it since Monday). Maybe more depending on conditions, so I was thinking of unplugging to stop it going flat. Are there any other implications I may run into other than the radio and I assume the trip resetting?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've only have mid 90's cars before where it really doesn't matter lol.
You will have to reset your electric windows if you disconnect the battery.
They will go into multiple press mode,hold the electric window button down at the bottom and top for a few seconds to reset to
one press mode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts