Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to take my car in today for a faulty start of the clutch I have got to say they were great. I think they have changed there booking in progress because they asked me when I wanted to bring the car in rarther than them telling me. I only rang up on Tuesday just gone and I was in within a day I could not believe it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I got my car through an internet dealer - new and it came from Birmingham Renault - I understand to boost thier sales figures they sell new cars to internet dealers at exceptionally good prices, hence I still made a killing on the list price, but got the car direct from Renault Birmingham anyway - how does that work??? I tried to get some oney off the list price of 20K and was told no way that's the price like it or lump it - so I said nope you lump it, I can get 5K off that price without even getting off my arse and so I did!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
i baught my megane f1 from renault birmingham, there is 2 slight curbs on the passenger side wheelsnd they said they changed the headlight which they hadnt and i had to get it dun up here, but im not arsed

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
nar ex demo, i think, but i never noticed till i got home, when they would have just said, wasn't like trhat when it left here so, pointless cryin about it

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I got my car through an internet dealer - new and it came from Birmingham Renault - I understand to boost thier sales figures they sell new cars to internet dealers at exceptionally good prices, hence I still made a killing on the list price, but got the car direct from Renault Birmingham anyway - how does that work??? I tried to get some oney off the list price of 20K and was told no way that's the price like it or lump it - so I said nope you lump it, I can get 5K off that price without even getting off my arse and so I did!
I think a lot of use have done exactly that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts