Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Righty guys and gal(s) i have just downloaded Renault Dialogys. i havent had chance to have a look at getting it to work yet but ill have a go tomorrow night.

what i thought about doing is, if all goes well with it tomorrow night and it works properly, ill be offering the .rar file of this on a Data DVD to you. all you'll need to do is send me a Self Addressed Envelope big enough for a CD case, and then i can send the DVD to you. but of course ill have to see how it goes and let you all know tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Errmm... Any chance of a copy from anyone? These things are great, Ford used to use them when I went in, but I'm sure my local dealer wouldn't even know what it is...

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow thread from the dead!

Dialogys is the Renault parts achive software. it'll tell you all the part numbers for any Renault car. its just a bit of a bitch trying to get it to work though. you have to run a certain version of flash/quicktime (cant remember exactly) and you have to load it on 4 seperate CD's to install.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Exactly what I'd like Jimbo - I used that special 'search' button LOL

Any chance I can attempt a copy? Maybe if I bring my laptop to FCS?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.