Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my car down to RS tuning on Monday to have a 3" decat rod bolts and a custom map to take into account all my mods such as fmic and ktec exhaust.

Car was initially running the generic stage 1 sent as a box from Paul.

He then performed a custom map after all the work was complete and the car made 269bhp and 300 lb ft of torque (asked him to limit it to that).

I can tell you waiting around in the cold all day was worth it car runs like a dream now, the difference on the drivability and punch of the car is unreal. Very pleased.

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Good results mate.
Stage 2 does make the car feel alot sharper.

Put your graph up so we can all have a nosey :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get the Graph up tommorow don't have it with me at the minute.

Was contemplating getting injectors Kieren but thort if see how it fairs first, the standard ones are on the limit but drives great so I will leave it for the time being.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did it make stg1 mate? Did paul limit boost by rpm to keep the torque down?
I think it made bang on 260 stage 1 but the new map has more power and torque for a longer period in the rev range. No idea what he did just left him to get on with it think he did about 7 dyno runs to get it right.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am happy for the time being, injectors would only get me another 10bhp. I also like the fact that i can change to the standard map without having to faff about with the injectors.

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
How long does it take to fit the ARP bolts?
did he fit a new sump gasket ?
think i might go for the bolts soon as i allready have stage 2

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would say it should take around 2 hours. No new gasket was fitted but it is all cleaned down etc before refitting and the seal looked fine to be honest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts