Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
i put a few litres in today in preparation for a complete fill up tomorrow, 142.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks conley.

Premium Member
Normally how far I drive to get my fuel would use up the saving but I'm going out tomo anyway with half tank so might as well top up. Nice find Nick

Premium Member
Went to fill up today at a garage that was on the list to be told by the kid behind the counter that there is no promotion. Told him there is and to speak with his manager who also said no deal.

Spoke with shell customer services and logged a complaint. Let you know what happens.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went to fill up today at a garage that was on the list to be told by the kid behind the counter that there is no promotion. Told him there is and to speak with his manager who also said no deal.

Spoke with shell customer services and logged a complaint. Let you know what happens.
Did you check the list on Shells link mate? There was a huge list of those stations taking part, yours might have not been part of it!

Just filled up for 拢70!! Only 拢1.35 a litre so a massive saving of 拢2.61!! Still better in our pocket than Shells.

Premium Member
Did you check the list on Shells link mate? There was a huge list of those stations taking part, yours might have not been part of it!

Just filled up for 拢70!! Only 拢1.35 a litre so a massive saving of 拢2.61!! Still better in our pocket than Shells.
Yes it was on the list, I checked the night before. Anyway, Shell have come back and made things right and the smart arse at the garage has been told :-D

Premium Member
Nice one, not really the end of the world though was it.

Shall be filling up on the way home all the same - does it include their diesel?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts