Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had email from Ade @ Buymynewcar that she's in the country and being delivered to me on Thurs 16th April.whooo hoooo :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You bet i can't.Only bin about 10wks but it's really dragged.Can't wait to see my neighbours face when it comes off the transporter. :shock:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do.It's bin a few years since my last Renaultsport model but i'am sure i will get into the swing of things :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Jono said:
Will do.It's bin a few years since my last Renaultsport model but i'am sure i will get into the swing of things :lol:

I'm sure you will mate! bloody lovely cars! :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are the faults really that bad with them!! Just sold my family 307 dturbo and had no end of probs,so wouldn't want to be back and forth to the dealers.But saying that as soon as i had test driven one i had to have one

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Jono said:
Are the faults really that bad with them!! Just sold my family 307 dturbo and had no end of probs,so wouldn't want to be back and forth to the dealers.But saying that as soon as i had test driven one i had to have one
Not got mine yet! :lol: :lol:

Waiting on a big cheque to come in and off to get one :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you know what you are going for yet.Colour spec etc

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Getting the black probably, like the blue though but undecided, going for a full fat cup pack with xenons,

Like the buckets but a bit pricey considering the part ex for the seats that are in it as standard!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Jono said:
Just had email from Ade @ Buymynewcar that she's in the country and being delivered to me on Thurs 16th April.whooo hoooo :D :D :D :D :D
What spec, colour etc are you getting mate?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts