Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

Alex Washing the car....

Ok....i cheated........ £9.50 for in and out. The boss knows me there so they do a grand job.....spotless!.

Get the car home (less than a mile and there is already water marks all over her :evil: :evil: :evil:

OK......Plates off and gloves on. Now about this claying......wow its good stuff but ya have to remember to keep the area moist or you end up drawing on the car :p

Claying done.......Wow.....car needs another wash.

Sod that...lets just wash it over with some shiny surface cleaner....the in house stuff.

POLISH TIME!!!

Now my ole man is a cheauffer and he uses the professional blue shit religiosly almost daily on his car.

So.....yup i borrowed it.

On we go..

w00t.......

30 mins later and polishing is done finally.

THATS WHY I GOT BLACK GOLD!!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! See the gold shining through :p

^^^^EEEEEK its me on the photo. Chav hoodie and all!

What ya think?

Time to sleep now.....took 2.5 hours total. [/img]

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only time i hear the roof is when its frosted over in the cold.......weird though but otherwise in teh summer its lovely.

Also makes the dark interior sooo light.

lemme post an interior shot.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heh......wasnt there a saying that pictures tell 100 storys.....or was it smiles?

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not really....well it definatly dosent rattle.

Had an issue with not closing properly which needed the guide rails replacing. that was like a yeaar ago......no probs since then.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
youch!!

its lovely to have in the summer........that along with the cliamate control means you can have a nice and cool black car with loads of light in it.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had a black 1.6 priviledge before the 225. that had the beige full leather interior with the sunroof. OMG it was bright in the summer.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah its annoying........if you go for the full leather spec on the dynamique you get full grey leather but you cant have grey full leather on the priviledge...nope its full beige leather only.

TOTAL BOLLOX

1 - 20 of 32 Posts