Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of which one to buy with karcher fitment?

Been looking at the monza snowfoam lance and the gilmour foam master 2 gun.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Steven.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I got mine from autobrite via the detailing world group buy. 5.5L of foam + the lance for about £50 or there abouts.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
There all pritty much the same TBH. Mine hasn't got the metal pipe going from the lance head to the fitment - The ftment is directly on the back of the lance.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
You tube it mate, should be a few vids on there. I would go for a AB lance tbh, better foaming and cheaper.

Saying that check out the karcher foam lance around £17-25 and does the job off any lance

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good shout mate i never thought about youtube.

I cant find the ab one except on detailing world :(

Im not that bothered about saving money. I would rather buy the best or a very good one and not need to buy another.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Good stuff, best one tbh... You can run shampoo though the lance and valet pro ore orange wash is great through it aswell

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Iv also got chemical guys maxi studs 2 on order, so between that and the maxi foam it should hopefully help keep the car clean :/

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
^ Bit late now lol.

I'm not a fan of maxi suds as a shampoo. I use it in my snow foam mix when the cars filthy allthough more to use it up.

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, just bought a lance mate.

My car is filthy. Ill take some pics when it comes to cleaning it.

What's wrong with maxi suds, it seems to get good reviews...

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Wouldn't say there is anything wrong with it as such. It's a car shampoo and does the job but I think there's better out there. I always use zymol auto wash and the first time I used maxi suds I noticed the mitt wasn't gliding along the paint as easily as it usually does. End result was the same but I prefer zymol. Maxi suds does smell awesome though ;)

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Iv bought a bottle of it to try, but I reckon ill try valet pro ph neutral shampoo next, after I use all my maxi suds and auto bright stuff.

So much products out there to try and I guess everyone has different preferences.
Iv pretty much changed all my exterior cleaning products, so will be a matter of experimenting until I find stuff I like using.

·
Registered
306 Posts
no roblem might stik it up in the sales section now, the pik above was valet pro ph neutral shampoo works a treat i dont think snow foam does much cleaning wise its more fun imo

dan

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Put it on the for sale section and im pretty sure someone will snap it up.

Ha, im looking forward to trying all my new products and might even buy some valet pro stuff to try aswell

1 - 20 of 41 Posts