Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used my new snowfoam lance for the 1st time today. Didn't even use proper snowfoam as I haven't got any yet, but it was awesome! Left the car really clean after I'd sprayed it off!Which leads me onto my question. What's the best snowfoam to get and where can I get it?

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I sell somthing called Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II it is great when used with a snow foam lance. I have also heard Auto Finesse Lather works quite good.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Read up on detailingworld. The main one used is 'magifoam' i use it too, good stuff but u have to let it soak for a while to do its job, i use it to loosen main dirty off, hose down then wash properly with a mitt

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
You get 500ml and its very concentrated. I normally use about 2cm into the lance filled up with water, all depends on how dirty the car is, sometimes I put more in to get a thicker foam.

Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I put a decent inch of foaming agent in and fill with warm to the top, does the trick.

But now I've ordered some products off stiggy I'm going to drop a little bit( a really tiny bit) of degreaser to fully remove the **** that caked On over the last month or so.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Nice one if you do I could pop it round tomorrow if you like. I will be driving past York around lunchtime.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That'd be fantastic mate if you can. It's the address I put on the order at Clifton moor. I'll pm you my mobile no. in case you get lost.
Thanks a lot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts