Megane Sport Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
G

·
Here's mine. Still the same as it was before the forum went down but now I just polished it! Loving a set of those cup wheels though!!

This pic may test the server a little. Sorry Guys

 
G

·
:D Hi, my car (picked up on 07 Jab) is full fat 225 5 door (got a child) on an 05 plate, has Luxury pack (full leather & panoramic roof), Climate and Xenons

Steve
 
G

·
nice pic dave s, but me thinks you should stop letting someone else park your car next to the kerbs, cause is that a nasty little mark on the front passenger side wheel????? :cry: :cry:
 

·
Site Admin
Joined
·
20,189 Posts
Stevie225 said:
:D Hi, my car (picked up on 07 Jab) is full fat 225 5 door (got a child) on an 05 plate, has Luxury pack (full leather & panoramic roof), Climate and Xenons

Steve
Steve, ive got 5 doors, no kids yet though :roll:

Love the 5 door version, more practical :lol:

Have you got any pics of yours yet?
 
G

·
Davelee225 said:
Stevie225 said:
:D Hi, my car (picked up on 07 Jab) is full fat 225 5 door (got a child) on an 05 plate, has Luxury pack (full leather & panoramic roof), Climate and Xenons

Steve
Steve, ive got 5 doors, no kids yet though :roll:

Love the 5 door version, more practical :lol:

Have you got any pics of yours yet?
:) Hi Dave, only got a couple of pics, poor quality too as taken in last weekends' terrible weather, will try and get some better ones on here soon !
 
G

·
Matmaxedout said:
nice pic dave s, but me thinks you should stop letting someone else park your car next to the kerbs, cause is that a nasty little mark on the front passenger side wheel????? :cry: :cry:
Tell me about it!!!! Believe it or not though, that was my doing! I was so annoyed with myself.

There seems to be quite a few inferno RSM's around at the moment
 
G

·
I've got a 225 Trophy. Number 173 of 500. Love the car, i'm waiting for summer so i can get some decent pics in good light. Only got a couple but it was frosty when i took them so doesn't look too good. Will get them on here as soon as i have some decent pics.
 
G

·
Davelee225 said:
Ive got some horrible pics as well, waiting for the weather to get better before i take some more.

Are you coming to the French car Show in May?
Dave, haven't read about this show as yet, where is it held ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Here's my motor... Full Fat with cup pack. Absolutley love it! Got her on 12th December after an antogonising wait but it was worth it! Got me tax disc and sticker off Jon now as well. Need some better pics in good light but needs a clean first!



 
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Top