Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for solid rear discs but cannnot find them on any brembo retailer :sweatdrop: can anyone help ?

Also what is the right mintex pads for the rear as the site only give you the pads for PH1 megs when u search

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"PLEASE NOTE - This disc set DOES NOT FIT The R26.
Add the pads to this order for no extra delivery charge!"

Sorry guys i just assumed u realised from the we profile thing at the top right.... but yeah i have an R26. I need the ones with the 30mm bearings :(.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
not sure you can get plain ones for the R26, expect k tec, why do you want them any way

·
Registered
36 Posts
Apologies...

"PLEASE NOTE - This disc set DOES NOT FIT The R26.
Add the pads to this order for no extra delivery charge!"

Sorry guys i just assumed u realised from the we profile thing at the top right.... but yeah i have an R26. I need the ones with the 30mm bearings :(.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure you can get plain ones for the R26, expect k tec, why do you want them any way
i assumed they would be cheaper and would stop the cracking. Iv not had any issues with mine tho even with the hairlines between the drilled holes. Should i be worried about then ? By the looks of them they havnt been changed since it came off the factory floor but they dont have lip really... you can barley feel it anyways.

·
Registered
430 Posts
They should theoretically be cheaper, but I'm having the same issue. K-Tec is the only place that you can get the solid rear discs for the R26, and as you've already mentioned they are highly expensive

As for "why do you want them" because they respond better than their drilled counterpart fitted from new, and don't seem to deteriorate at the same pace

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
correct they dont. but solid ones hold the heat more. if you want solid you have to pay the price really have you tried CRN?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts