Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
That sounds like a CFD problem. Export geometry out, import into Fluent, set up boundary conditions, and enjoy your plots!

I've used solid works, but we use Siemens NX at work. Wish I could post the stuff I've done at work ;-)

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would upload into fluent, but am restricted on the software I use! :(

Who do you work for frigger?
Export it out as parasolid, download FLuent from T-O-rrent, Mesh in ICEM, then set up in Fluent :) I've got a copy of Fluent 13.1 and Link to the t-o-r-r-e-n-t somewhere if you want.

Rolls-Royce, on the Turbo-fan engines :) (Not the cars!)

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Friggers

Where you on that engineering program where thry shiwed rolls building jet engines a while back? Lol I enjoyed that program... wish I had of made better decisions in school now lol

Sent from nevernever land using Pandoras Box

·
Registered
338 Posts
Friggers

Where you on that engineering program where thry shiwed rolls building jet engines a while back? Lol I enjoyed that program... wish I had of made better decisions in school now lol

Sent from nevernever land using Pandoras Box
No mate, but the Indian kid on it is in our office! Nice guy, but there's a scene with him driving a merc, trying to insinuate it's his..............it's his dads lol.

I work on the High Pressure Compressors, planning the production of new drums, from forgings to full assembly. Really enjoy it.

I was a sh1t at school, got expelled and everything. Luckily my GCSE's were good enough to get into Royces though.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts