1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
German forum it is not a french one which means how come we are last always to get the bloody things :evil:

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JamieMac said:
German forum it is not a french one which means how come we are last always to get the bloody things :evil:
takes the piss dont it especially seen as renault sell the most cars here and style their cars for uk market.

btw what the hell are those stupid beer mats on the rear quarter window ? dont like em, even if they do say "Alonso marketing ploy of 2006" on them

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Looks like the leather on the front recaros is a different colour to the rear seats, couldn't have that :?

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Topper225 said:
I couldn't live without my big living room Armrest , am i getting old or what ?
knows it. and im easliy swayed by fancy recaros.

rear leather will be diffo colour. arms rest gone !!!! :shock: nooo. No pully out head thingy like on stock seats (see my avatars headrests to see what i mean)

would imagine that they would save some weight though as it removes two side airbags and only weigh a small ammount so power to weight would be better than stock.

for me, its same colour stock seats, leather or part leather + climate

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
meggerman i always thought you had changed you interia to white and black looing at your pic, but just noticed its the way the light is shining on it :? silly me.

also still not to keen on the this F1 model, think the wheels are wrong and i love dark wheels, black and blue :lol: never good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts