Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :) really struggling on what to get done on the megane first I'm really impatient so I'm not going to save for a package I'm going to get it done bit by by bit and get it mapped last obviously can't have a decat without map? Any Advice on route to choose or would you recommend getting it done as some form of package

·
Registered
495 Posts
Panel filter, itg bcm etc and remove the the foam in the box, Decat, fmic and the map. Exhausts you don't really get much gain from, ur best off removing the mid silencer or get the back box taken out, sounds sweet and only costs around £50-£80

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car came with middle box out already which was a bonus. Quite interested in this itg prototype may wait for that. Does a decat throw an engine management light without map?

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I think so but more people can shed light on that but iirc a lambda extender should also stop that.

Short shift mod:)

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Andrewjeffs on here. He has a thread up, have a quick click through, brilliant and best buy for 50 sheets

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
FMIC, stage1 map , air box mad with foam out,good set of break pads most important , short shift is a must and your about there and my exhaust mod which sounds like squirrels being fed through the turbo , job done and you have transformed your R26 mate.

·
Registered
495 Posts
FMIC, stage1 map , air box mad with foam out,good set of break pads most important , short shift is a must and your about there and my exhaust mod which sounds like squirrels being fed through the turbo , job done and you have transformed your R26 mate.
What's this exhaust mod??

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
steve if you could get us a quote on a new bend and tail pipes as well i'm going to have that done eventually........

the first thing i did to my car was decat, its thrown up the light twice but its done almost 1000 miles without it now so **** knows lol.

my next plan will be to get the ITG induction kit, followed by a front mount, then eventually a full exhaust system then stage 1 map.....the only way il go stage two is if i happen to have enough money sat around for a new clutch,injectors apr bolts and few other stuff and then i would just save an extra few 100 and probs got hybrid.....just cuz it sounds nicer to say haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts