Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys!

I'm the South Wales Rep over on clio197.net, and want to organise a meet for maybe March time with all types of RenaultSport evolved in it! Maybe first or second Sunday.

Was thinking about the brecon area for some good driving roads stopping off to get lots and lots of pictures to.

Could people post their interest, then i can go about sorting out meeting points and times!

Cheers

Craig

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Yeah definately up for this. Weve never really had a meg sport meet in south Wales before - 3 of us turned up to a Clio sport meet recently but that's the best we have managed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This will be way better dude! I've PM'd the Rep on ClioSport, Advertised it on Twingo133.net aswell

Always had good turnouts with my previous clubs when I've organised meets.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Date Decided!

Date: Sunday 11th March!
Where: Brecon Beacons
Clubs Attending: Clio197/200.net | MeganeSport | ClioSport | Twingo133.net

Would it be possible to start a list so we can get an idea on numbers? That would be great!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Loads of interest on ClioSport! Think it's gonna be a good one!!!

Taking a drive up there next week sometime to gather a meeting point and some good roads and stopping points for photos!

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Hey guys! i know there going having a joint meet in wales with cliosport, twingosport and meganesport on the 11th of march as its on the cliosport forum and ive put my name down on that too

1. Pritchard182 - megane sport
2. Caymanr26 - megane sport
3. Quirkyr26f1 - megane sport
4. Lady-Bock - x2 Megane sport

1 - 20 of 51 Posts