Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Admin
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, Im pleased to be able to announce that the date for Spa this year is Friday 27th April 2012.

This is a full day, open pit Track day at the Grand Prix circuit in Spa, Belgium. Its the full circuit with the famous dip and corner Eau rouge !!!

By Open pit, the day is session into experience and is open track during your session.

Last year we had about 16 cars from the UK come along and Renault UK have secured several places for us again this year.

The price for the full day is yet to be announced but last year is was £220. This includes full use of the facilities, a few laps in Renault sports own cars and lunch. There is an option for additional drivers, last year this was £110.

Going from last year we went over and made a few days of it. Im arranging the same again this year with details of when and where we're staying. Anyone interested in coming along are most welcome to join us or if you wanted to make your own travel and accommodation your most welcome.

Last year I found SeaFrance ferries the cheapest and likely to use these again. Timings haven't yet been decided.

We travelled over the day before and went home the following day. From speaking to a few that went last year, as the Spa trackday is the Friday, some are up for staying over there and heading over to the Ring, as its open on the Sunday and possibly coming back Monday.

If your interested in doing this, i would look at heading to Spa on the Thursday and head home either Sunday evening after the ring or the Monday.

There are two really nice hotels in Spa (The Raddison group), with several others that aren't so good. A friend stayed in one of the poor hotels and boy, was It poor !!!

Ill hopefully have dates and timings firmed up over the coming days.

It is a little costly, but worth every penny ! The circuit is immense.

Any questions, just ask !!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am definitely up for this Dave - hope i get to book a place before they all get taken up. Do we book and pay via this site or another site?? How will we know when to pay?? Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts