·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please could you tell me what types people have fitted to there cars

richard

G

·
i've got a one of a kind detection system, it's 25 years old and i call it claire, just place it onto the passenger seat and starts to work instantly.
no setup or messy wires to run around, but the subscription cost are ongoing :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your reply Matmaxedout i also have a Marie Claire who normally sits in the passenger seat, but one day in france she fell a sleep and then i got done by the gendarmes and had to pay a €70.00 fine.

Richard

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Speed Camera database on my tom tom 300.

I update the register every month and it basicall knows the location on every type of speed camera.

It comes up on the screen and sais what the speed limit is in that area.

Only thing it doesn't do is notify you of coppers hiding in bushes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah, I paid 200 quid for mine but they've come down a bit since, they were less than 150 just before chrimbo.

G

·
Matmaxedout said:
i've got a one of a kind detection system, it's 25 years old and i call it claire, just place it onto the passenger seat and starts to work instantly.
no setup or messy wires to run around, but the subscription cost are ongoing :lol: :lol:
LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
does the road angel 2 work on the megane , i read that it don,t coz of the heatreflective screen, anyone no :wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got the Snooper S6 Neo Plus with the S100RLD, the GPS antenna sits center dash at the base of the screen.

It works a treat, have placed the head unit in the ashtray well so it's nice and discreet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts