Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Is that the innoxline one? I thought about one but it's only 70mm ID. I enquired about making me a 1 off bigger version but It seems it wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
It's the same dia as the miltek one then. No doubt will be fine for most as you say. Dijon have done a few stage 2 cars with them fitted. Have a look on there site for some power graphs If your interested. It's still a 200 cell version though and Lee's passes emissions tests with a 100cell cat but he did say to me If he was doing it again he'd go for a 200 cell.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it would be good for someone who doesnt want the hassle at mot time but think id rather have the 3inch decat as ive big plans for the car this year once ive another megane bought that is.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Yeah I was seriously considering one but ended up thinking If your going to the hastle of decatting anyway just be done with it and not bother with anything restricting flow bar a rear silencer.

http://www.dijonautoracing.fr/preparation/preparations

The madac catalyseur is there sport cat. The cars with them still seem to make good power.
Big price difference, wonder why? This one's more in Milltek league. No pictures either?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Nice find, looks interesting. Been considering getting a decat pipe and 200 cell sports cat but they are over £700 from Ktec plus its a bigger job fitting both sections.
Very tempted to get this, want to get the car remapped in march when I get my bonus and insurance is due so can hunt around for best quote with mods.
Anyone know what the bhp gains are likely to be with this?

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Just buy a universal sports cat and weld it into the downpipe. U won't be looking at much bigger peak gains (5-10bhp at the most ontop of the remap) but it'll make the car more drivable. I've got a decat for sale if your interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts