Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Dan let me know. Might take a punt on them. I wish the picture was a bit better to see how detailed the finish is. Always wanted to try some black badges, but spraying or wrapping is to time consuming, and those vinyl ones you can get are more than I would be willing to pay for a badge that may get robbed.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
i think i may get some....and i swear wrapping the badge don't work because the vinyl down the middle doesn't fit the inside of the badge

·
Registered
44 Posts
I bought one and just got it in the post today, it's fairly good quality but it does fit perfectly! There just vacuume formed thin plastic, does the job and looks good and obviously you wont get any stone chips!

For £9.99 you cant knock it! Just want one for the rear now

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've brought a front one for now. Messaged the seller and he said he will be listing the backs soon. He also said that the plastic is about 1mm thick as this forms the most accurate replica around the badge and does not make it bulky.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Think I mite get a set of these. Anyone got any pics of black cars with them fitted? I'm wondering If it will be too black?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I've just ordered some MJ, mines black with black alloys and black side bullets. I'll get some pics up when they arrive

1 - 20 of 121 Posts