Megane Sport Forum banner

Sunday 30th June

10K views 82 replies 14 participants last post by  Marc82uk 
#1 ·
Trip out to Hartside. Meet in Darlington, Morton Park 0930. A few on 197.net have said they will attend so should be a great day out.

#32 ·
Ha, just been speaking to one of the lads who is brining his 5 turbo and he told me that he is bringing a tow rope, screwdrivers, some spammers, some wire, cable ties and some hoses just in case the worst happens. A touch unreliable! We'll try and get there for that time then Simon. It's going to be ace. Actually got my springs on in time for this one too.

#33 ·
Both have had things done to them. Very far from standard. One is a raider, stripped and running a 200sx turbo with about 180bhp and the other is blue with gold clio Williams wheels on and running around 150-160bhp depending on whether he feels dangerous and turns the boost up lol. Both very quick little cars. Also got a 133 twingo and a GW clio 200 coming. Got a right little crew coming up. I'm rather proud of myself ha

#36 ·
To be honest both are rough as anything Simon but **** all over the Megane as they weigh about as much as a bag of ready salted crisps and with punchy little turbos spool up in no time and do one. You'll have to have a crack with the lads and see if they will take you out for a spin in them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.