Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After having so many problems during my brief stint with the R26 I swore I wouldn't have another Renault. However went to look at a raider edition Clio 200 at Arnold Clark Warrington today which I didn't like but ended up test driving a full fat with cup chassis.

All I can say, and I've had a few of these hot hatches through the years is wow, it is an awesome machine and feels so much better put together than I expected and than the R26 was.

Had narrowed my search down to an S3 or a mk2 focus RS but this has all gone out the window and I will be ordering a new 250 in the next week or two. The salesman was pretty good and was running me through the 44 month pcp deals which seem fine as I intend to keep it for a while. However, I thought I would come on here to see if anyone could let me know what sort of deals are around and I would massively appreciate any help anyone could give me of recent deals and where from.?

Feel free to pm if u prefer !

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Mate the 250 is a great car, if u can afford i would go for this spec

Megane 250 ff
Cup chassis
Leather recaros
rs monitor
visability pack

I wouldnt bother with parking sensors, stereo upgrade or any other options iv missed.

·
Registered
598 Posts

Megane 250 ff
Cup chassis
Leather recaros
rs monitor
visability pack

I wouldnt bother with parking sensors, stereo upgrade or any other options iv missed.
That's what I have, plus the panoramic roof, which I think really lightens the car inside, the parking sensors the rear are obviously standard, no needed to get the front ones though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Megane 250 ff
Cup chassis
Leather recaros
rs monitor
visability pack

Any advice as to where/who to go for for a good deal??

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hi Waxman.
If you want to save a few bob try this which is what I found.

Get the basic 250 cup and spec it right up to what you want, [but not leather] it will come out like an FF [full fat] but saves on rear leather. stereo upgrade, rear arm rest. rear privacy glass. Saves £1200 to £1500. Dealer could not believe it but it worked.

Best wishes and ENJOY
Cheers Andy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the replies thus far, the 18s looked good on the Clio tbf but didn't really like the paint.
Yep I need to spec up and get some quotes.. Although am I likely to get a better deal on something in group stock? Also hoping someone will name drop me a good contact to get A decent deal lol!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts