Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
JMS - RS Range ECU Calibrations

JMS Automotive - RenaultSport Range ECU Calibrations

We are proud to be working with Fastchip too provide advanced remapping solutions for the complete range of RenaultSport cars, from the PH1 172 through to the Megane RS250.

We have been working with Henk for over 2 years and continue to implement a range of carefully designed & tested engine calibrations when developing individual vehicles.

We are currently in the process of preparing a typical range of options from a simple stock car calibration, through to a calibration matched with a variety of beneficial upgrades including (but not limited too); uprated FMIC, revised airbox design, decat etc etc.

More information will be added over the coming days as we interrogate our own Meggy!

Any questions please email us at [email protected] for a prompt reply!

Thanks,

Tom & James
JMS Automotive

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Went to Tour-De-Force yesterday and it ran 259.7bhp and 302.3lbsft. It ran 256.6 and 293 at Surrey Rolling Road so decat, recirc and Pipercross filter didn't give gains I was hoping for.

Matt says it needs a Forge actuator fitting as it isn't letting it hold the boost at moment. Hopefully I'll be going up there in a couple of weeks to get that done.

You mentioned about testing for boost leaks. Could you recommend somewhere I could get that done?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.