Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped over to see him today and he did my air box mod for me and you can deffo hear it sucking some more now.

But I can hear the standard Recirculating Valve dumping now, is this normal?

P.s he took me out in his megane and I fooking loved the noise from his exhaust (half way down the road it was roaring) amazing "JET" sound :[email protected] and his semi slick federals handled great in the wet.

Cheers pal

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Your welcome mate anytime, you can hear my standard one as well , it's a lot louder than it was but you get used to it and I don't notice it anymore

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
It's. Not shy in the corners is it glen even on very wet slippy greasy roads and that's with federal RSR Tyres glad you enjoyed the blast out glen

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
It's. Not shy in the corners is it glen even on very wet slippy greasy roads and that's with federal RSR Tyres glad you enjoyed the blast out glen
when you next at donnington mate I will pop over and see this exhaust :)

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Think mine would sound mint if I have the exhaust done Steve, stage 1 as transformed it but still missing that certain thing .:)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
The banter on here about jet sounding exhaust, Steves monster just takes the pias!!
Lol mate, joking aside I love it, it's bang on and to me it's the perfect noise dead quiet untill you boot it , glen got out the car earlier on today and stood at the side of the road to have a listen he was just laughing his head off when I pulled back up

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
if you think this is bad have a quick search and see some of the older jet sound posts!
I have done bud, finding out all the info I can. Reason about Naiths and other peoples, but think Steve is right and has got it spot on.

just need To fin time to get mine done.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Yes mate there great, I keep telling people that but to many others like to think you need to be paying top dollar for R888s or the likes of. I love em, great wet and dry grip and last ages even with track use

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I no I seen a vid the other day, cracking car to.

So what you've said to do this basically it or the sound?? Could sound diff with a standard exhaust?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts