Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no info about it but i am looking at it tomorrow it needs an mot next month and tax so i going to get the price down with that. hopefully the cam blet has been changed all ready if not i will try and get the prcie down even more becasue that quiet and expenisve job to get done

·
Registered
353 Posts
Doubt if will have the belt done tbh with it being a 58 plate... still has another year and a half to go. Check the tyres, if they are bordering on needing chacked/uneven wear so need changed than it can be good leverage ~£140 a tyre. Plus like u said tax is £235.

It does look like a minter, hopefully all goes well for u buddy!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good point brain fat there it look nice hopefullly i get the price down to get a few toys with it as well

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
I was going to go look at this one, they will throw in 1yr extended warrenty easily as part of the deal along with the MOT and tax. I bought a different one only because it was black my prefered colour.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the car is brought i pick it up on the 18th tax payed for mot and any fault found fixed and also a service as well so i dont think a bad deal

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Great deal, still thought i should of gone for that one rather than the one i bought. Soon change my mind after a short drive :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts