Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, the dreaded kerb deamon has decided to nibble on my alloy, wondering if anyone has refurbed an alloy them selves, how easy was it, how much the kit cost, how long it take etc?

ive got an r26 so i need the shadow grey refurb kit, cheers guys!

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
I think your probably best getting it done professionally tbh just to try and get a good color match unless your doing both on one side.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I think your probably best getting it done professionally tbh just to try and get a good color match unless your doing both on one side.
What that man just said! I've had mine done and for £40 - £50 per wheel for what it is worth with the hassle, I really wasn't fussed to pay it!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Dude take them to total wheel works in cowlick absolutely awesome at his job. Wouldn't take mine anywhere else I've had 4 sets done there

Just two quick examples of there work.

Where in Newark are you? Never spotted a R26 in Newark and I am there everyday (work for bt Openreach)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude take them to total wheel works in cowlick absolutely awesome at his job. Wouldn't take mine anywhere else I've had 4 sets done there

Where in Newark are you? Never spotted a R26 in Newark and I am there everyday (work for bt Openreach)
im just around the corner from the police station mate, ive only had it two/three weeks now, i work in coningsby so its never about in the day!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats very reasonable....... looks like i need a new clutch first, mine decided it rather be in dust form!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts