Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at this vid from the Ring - you gotta love the R26.R - in reality the French guy at the wheel is a bit of lunatic to be honest, pretty aggressive and at times is a bit of a c**k, especially as he nearly wipes a biker out within minutes of starting and then a silver E90 nearing the end - either way the way it handles and drives is exactly why i bought mine!! And that amazing in cabin sound - next best thing to the CSL induction roar!!! :partyhard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6hnbX9rz4E

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Take a look at this vid from the Ring - you gotta love the R26.R - in reality the French guy at the wheel is a bit of lunatic to be honest, pretty aggressive and at times is a bit of a c**k, especially as he nearly wipes a biker out within minutes of starting and then a silver E90 nearing the end - either way the way it handles and drives is exactly why i bought mine!! And that amazing in cabin sound - next best thing to the CSL induction roar!!! :partyhard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6hnbX9rz4E
Dc2 VTEC howl at 9500 revs will give you a run for your money.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nasty that.......looks like a lift , over correction then sheer panic
Panic would definitely have come into at some point for sure!! Problem at the Ring is that there is zero run off before kissing the armco. I would imagine his bill was fairly hefty too. Sobering.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
He takes things seriously having stripped out the A pillar trims and glove box lid... but the bloke drives like knob at times and is on course to get collected by slower traffic.

Being honest, not the best example of what it’s all about.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
He takes things seriously having stripped out the A pillar trims and glove box lid... but the bloke drives like knob at times and is on course to get collected by slower traffic.

Being honest, not the best example of what it’s all about.
Agreed. Hope I never come across a driver like that on a track or road! Overtaking just as the guy was about to turn in amoungst other near misses.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts