Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the thieving scum of broken britten strikes again, my parants shed has been broken into, a chain saw and a hedge trimmer where taken, the latter was brand new as a xmas present from my mum to my dad, my mum who is unemployed as lost her job so that took some saveing to buy. my dad who works endless hours to put food on the table.
the theives then contuined to take are naighbers car.

normall working people again getting hit by the scum of britten, constant reports on here and FB of cars getting stolen, my mates gfs fameily got done over at knife and batton point in the middle of the nite at their home in belfast, takeing all the belongings and 3 cars, my mum and dad got done a year ago in worcester, taking all are famely possetions past down from my grandparents and forced my mum and dad to move back to stone, a place crime free(ish) until now.

yet the police seem powerless and people just run riot doing what they like, worse again with the hard times we face.

amazingly my tillet seat and my 206 wheels and yoko tyres from my rallye where left, even more luckly my OZ wheels and 888s from my meg were not taken, i just hope they didnt eye them up and plan to come back, my dads getting new locks on the shed and gate to the garden, but i think im going to chain up my wheels, and my mountain bikes in the garage also, may also dicounect the battery on my rallye and hope thier to thick to figure it out when it wont start.

i would personnally love to snap every single one of their little fingers, gutted me and my bro we not home that nite, picking on my parants, im a very shallow sleeper and even the dog farting down stars can wake me up, would love to the scrots to be faced with 6foot4 of both me and him in the dark of night.

however rant over, feel for the owners of the stolen car and glad my 2k+ of car parts remaind.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have been burgled 3 times in a year each time whilst we were in bed asleep. The worst of the 3 they took my Focus ST which was used in umpteen other robberies as a getaway car. Just scum. Makes you very paranoid.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Buy a couple of webcams and hook them up to an Ubuntu box with ZoneMinder installed - this'll auto-record upon movement / constant record. You'll then get any footage for future - especially if they know this place has been done once and what they got from it.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
if they get caught with the security camera, so what, they would get a £10 fine and 2hrs community service, that they wouldn't turn up to. You would get nothing other than a crime number. Keep a claw hammer nxt to your bed (for diy of course) Scumbags.
I would move your gear or put a big dog in the shed.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
unpaid work now, not community service lol...

In our justice system the criminal always wins.

Kojak

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do plan to booby trap it, lol, we also have a dog, just a deaf old one, stuff like this never happens around that area Realy, the shed doors screwed shut for now, my dads wireing in security lights and a dummy cam, al hadnt yet been done yet as we only moved in b4 crimbo, ive priced up a proper CCTV system tho. Dads also geting some more expensive locks put on and fiting a shed alarm, im home Tomorow so il move my stuff as best as i can or at least attempt to chain it down etc, at least al are cars survived.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts