Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the very first time my gf drove my car.:cussing:

Totaly gutted... They were only powder coated a few months back and were totaly unmarked untill today.

Now it need to be coated once again.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ooo somebody is going to get hurt and I know her name!!!!

When she has the guts to return!
How you doing Paddy?
Not good by the look's of it! At least she's hasn't done the tyre m8!

Thats exactly why my misses has not been aloud to drive my meg!!
This has back-fired slightly has she has got a RS Clio 200 now which i'm not aloud in! WTF

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
my misses can drive mine but if she did anything like this then she would be band and left at the nearist bus stop

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How you doing Paddy?
Yea I have been better! In the grand scheme of things its something ill not batter an eye lid at.

But for now, for tonight, my blood is boiling!

£80-100 down the drain for it to be recoated, and the car off the road for 1-2 days.

I could slap the head off her!

All the same, you keeping well chum?

·
Registered
873 Posts
my misses can drive mine but if she did anything like this then she would be band and left at the nearist bus stop
My wife will be lucky to get into the pass seat let alone kissing the curb's....
Unless she want's a death ride....Hold onto your inards lol...

·
Registered
345 Posts
My wife did exactly the same!! Apparently it was a curb going into a roundabout that had moved since she last went down there!! Wtf?! Anyhow mine still needs repair, they are different alloys, machine cut round the outer lip so they will all have to be refurbed, or that one replaced..

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My better half has done exactly the same this week,only had the wheels done a month ago:banghead: so i know exactly how you feel mate.....

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
A man should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever hit a woman................................................. but in this case i would understand :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts