Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Looks like the normal silver to me, not Nimbus.

But that is typical off someone who used to work for Renault, He knows fook all about the cars :lol:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Its NOT a trophy as its not got the carbon style facias around the radio.
No Blue seatbelts
No Blue Seats

NO CLUE!!!

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Looks like steel grey like Andy's car not the nimbus silver or the Trophy's!!! :? :?

·
Registered
262 Posts
its a standard ff registered 29/04/2005 with 2owners from new and finance outstanding last owner bought it 9/11/05 brought to you by the power hpi'ing from work

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Someone should go on there and ask a few awkward questions.

Like 'Why is it not in Nimbus grey which is the only colour a Trophy comes in?' or 'Do you have photos of the numbered plaque?'

Chances are he won't have a clue, bit of a scamming f*cker though!! :?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Got this email back just now

It is the Grey colour the Trophy only comes in this colour. I unfortunately have no idea what number it is, i've never asked, but will try and find out for you. I only worked for a Renault dealership not UK. I'll get back to you as soon as i find out.
Thanks Tara.

Hmmm think she's been had!

Her listing has been changed though-

I am double checking with the dealership to clarify if my vehicle is a trophy version, will update asap.

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
phil said:
Got this email back just now

It is the Grey colour the Trophy only comes in this colour. I unfortunately have no idea what number it is, i've never asked, but will try and find out for you. I only worked for a Renault dealership not UK. I'll get back to you as soon as i find out.
Thanks Tara.

Hmmm think she's been had!

Her listing has been changed though-

I am double checking with the dealership to clarify if my vehicle is a trophy version, will update asap.
sorry love youve bin done and seeked out by the 225 crew :lol:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
megane225 said:
Has anyone contacted them to tell them
I think she'll realise once she talks to the dealer, in fact probably not!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts