Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have ordered a 225 f1 and need to sell my car ,i have not advertised it anywhere but on her and i wont untill feb,so if you are interested email me,it is unmarked and has 5000 miles on the clock,first reg june 05,i am looking for as close to 17000 as i can get,and remember this was a 20 grand car when first reg,that is a 3 grand saving on new

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new f1 megane

hi jonseal
when i was at renault today i spoke to my friend and yes they are taking orders now,they are released as from 2nd week in feb,but most will wait and have them registered in march,i have preordered mine blind really,all i know is they are only available in flat light blue colour with black alloys and recaros,as soon as i get more info i will post on here

cheers

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Yep it will be good to know the true spec of the F1 edition.

I think then it would give us all a true idea on what it is...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Why would you sell a Trophy and buy a F1 when its the same car apart from the colour,a change of lights that if not they had been pointed out to me i would not of known,and the new type bosh window wiper blades!

Jacko

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
JACKO77 said:
Why would you sell a Trophy and buy a F1 when its the same car apart from the colour,a change of lights that if not they had been pointed out to me i would not of known,and the new type bosh window wiper blades!

Jacko

:lol: :lol: Think i'm with you there fella! :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why buy a f1

well some call it progress,i have a colour tele now,perhaps i should have kept my black and white one

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
HEY!!!

im an 04 owner...... nothing wrong with my 225 here. You cant get half the options i wanted on the cup. predominantly the sunroof....apparently its a non compatible option.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a Trophy, got it on 1st Nov last year, if i was still looking i'd probably wait for the F1 to come out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts