Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did spot you earlier on, I left getting into the slip road a bit late but then you pulled out after me so didnt feel too bad! glad to see mines not the only dirty one about... the snow hasnt helped either!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thats Mine
Yep not very clean at the mo
to many 12hr shifts and not enough time at home unfortunatly
Yea was being held up by the numpty in the Galaxy (think thats what it was) who didnt know where he wanted to be

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah thats it yes I remember seeing you stuck behind something. That was the night before the snow!!
Mine got a clean at renault today when I was having the fuel filter changed so was happy about that saves me a job in this weather!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Was on our way to the Mrs Brothers in Clacton got on at tolgate junction then that **** would not let me out and then decided he wanted to go into Colchester and just pulled in front.
mine is still very dirty (shamefull realy)
got thurs and fri off so might get the jet wash and buckets out depending on how cold it is.
which dealer do you use

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its pretty cold! Rawlinson in Bury st edmunds, its a bit of a trek but i know a guy there so not bad and they are so much better than any of the Lookers etc. Even got to play gran turismo on ps3 whilst I was waiting !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts