Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nvautocare.com/product-p/ch2.htm

Chemical Guys Undercarriage Spray
I thought I would share this product as I tried it for the first time today. All I can say is WOW this is a great product, spray on and wait a few minutes then buff to a shine. The arches of the Meg look unreal, I have been asking people to look under to show how good it looks, I am hopefull it will last ages and make cleaning easier but only time will tell.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Will defiantly be investing in some of this, my arches drive me insane ! Such a horrible blue gray colour when untreated.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Up until very very recently this was the best arch product i have ever used (got about 20 diff ones that ive tried)

Ill let you all know the name of the new one once i know what its called haha

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Does this work like a wax or sealent for the arches Stiggy as in, can it just be power washed down and the dirt will be blasted away leaving the arches looking mint or does it need regular top ups and a scrub to clean properly?

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It works more like a sealant tbh, it will need topping up but should last a good while. It stops dirt sticking and makes it easier to remove leaving the gloss finish.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Cheers mate. Think I'll try some in the summer, or sooner If you do free postage or another offer.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah free postage is permanent now, can't stand paying postage on sites so its gone:D

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Stiggy I've been using 303 Aerospace recently on my arches and I'm really pleased with the results but it's only for plastics. Would this have the same sort of effect on the painted areas underneath??

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used it on the painted areas on mine and it has added some protection, its way easier to clean now, just low pressure water and everything comes off with no agitation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts