Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just a few questions. Wanting to do some upgrades to make the car quicker (56 plate 225 Standard)

If i want to get a remap, do i need to upgrade any of the stock parts before hand?

Going to get one of the KTR induction kits when its ready.

Shortshifter from Andrew off here.

That will be as far as the budget will go for first upgrades. Any pointers etc would be great, as i have never had a decent car worth upgrading before haha, so all new to me.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
nothing needs doing for a stage 1 map but you may want to just search on here for the airbox mod before you go down the induction kit route if your short on pennies :)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
And if you want the air box mod doing I'm not to far away from you , it's quite easy to do and I don't mind doing it for you(no charge of course)

Steve

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And if you want the air box mod doing I'm not to far away from you , it's quite easy to do and I don't mind doing it for you(no charge of course)

Steve
Wow that is very nice of you. What does it involve and what kind of gains would I be looking at please?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Im in the same boat as you mate, iv also just bought a 56 225 cup and is my first car worth mod's, what is short shift people talk about ?

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Short shift is worth every penny mate , air box mod it's almost like fitting an induction kit works well if your getting a map and it's free you may get 4-8 bhp and it sounds better mate

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts