Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just got my 250 and see it has a USB port below the stereo next to another aux input.

I guess the aux input just works like my old clio ie that you plug an ipod or whatever in via red and black leads but how does the USB one work?

Ive put a memory stick in with folders and mp3's in it but when I try and search for the USB port it just always looks at audio files on my phone which is always sync'd in the car as well but has no music on?

Probably being really thick and I've tried searching for other threads on here but can't find any so any help would be appreciated!!

Cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I actually just figured this out which may be useful if like me you couldn't figure it out either!

When you click on aux audio sources with a usb drive plugged in you can scroll between different sources with the little roller by the volume control stalk and you'll see the usb drive...

It just works a bit differently to cd or radio setting as obviously there are multiple aux devices available!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.