Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

I am looking for a cup or a trophy i have up to £4200 for the right car.

based near leeds

cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
been too look at 3 all really rough looked on e bay and trader was hoping someone is thinking of getting rid of a good one i am in no rush

thanks for help though

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Give that one a try on gumtree, but to be honest you will find it hard to get a good example for that sort of budget. I paid £5500 for mine a yr ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
minchy what do you think of your trophy what should i look out for, did they come with any extras or did they all have blue interior infill in the front and rear seats.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
I think the 225 F1 had the blue inserts which are the same seats as the R26 recaro's, thats the one i would be going for if you want those seats, the trophy is a lovely motor though and very rare

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
minchy what do you think of your trophy what should i look out for, did they come with any extras or did they all have blue interior infill in the front and rear seats.
The blue is standard on the trophy as is hands free, climate control, cup pack, so is the carbon insert on dash and doors. It's the best car I bought to date.
Common faults are, window regulators, steering hub bearings.

I'm sure there will be more member along that will tell you more, but I've had mine a yr now and I've nit really had any bad problems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The blue is standard on the trophy as is hands free, climate control, cup pack, so is the carbon insert on dash and doors. It's the best car I bought to date.

I'm sure there will be more member along that will tell you more, but I've had mine a yr now and I've nit really had any bad problems.
cheers mate think i have my heart set on one now but no rush willing to wait fro the right one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

cheers mate think i have my heart set on one now but no rush willing to wait fro the right one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts