Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking at getting a decent spec, low mileage R26.

I am open to any colours apart from red and liquid yellow, but want something with xenon’s and preferably with the LUX pack. I don’t really want anything older than 2007 or anything over 40k miles.

I have a 54 plate Arctic Blue FF Clio 182 which is on 49k miles which could be used in a P/X deal, but I can pay cash in full instead if preferred.

Let me know what you have...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
The very earliest R26s were on a 56 plate and were late 2006 cars, so you'll actually be hard pushed to find one that's older than 2007.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The very earliest R26s were on a 56 plate and were late 2006 cars, so you'll actually be hard pushed to find one that's older than 2007.
haha just read my post again, i meant to say dont want antything under 2006, so basically 2007 onwards!! thanks for pointing that out!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Check my one out mate.Yes a few more miles than your wish list but you will find hard to get a newer R26than this still under warranty and in Leicestershire.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will be selling my White R26 shortly....let me know if you want more details (Tried sending a PM but it didn't go through to you)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be selling my White R26 shortly....let me know if you want more details (Tried sending a PM but it didn't go through to you)
I think its as Im not a paying member, so cant PM you either.

Yeh let me know some more details and what sort of price your after, cheers

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a Stickered up GW 08(Sept) Plate with xenons and lux pack which might be up for sale shortly.34,000 miles. also still got 9 months of Renault extended warranty remaining on it.
no engine mods, looking for around the 10k mark ono, if you want more details send me your e mail and i will send you the full list and pics.

Cheers

Mac

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Stickered up GW 08(Sept) Plate with xenons and lux pack which might be up for sale shortly.34,000 miles. also still got 9 months of Renault extended warranty remaining on it.
no engine mods, looking for around the 10k mark ono, if you want more details send me your e mail and i will send you the full list and pics.

Cheers

Mac
Would probably be fairly interested but not if your in edinburgh\Northern Ireland, its just far to far for me to travell to look at it. Cheers anyway

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think its as Im not a paying member, so cant PM you either.

Yeh let me know some more details and what sort of price your after, cheers
It is a White 08 plate with 21k miles on the clock, RS Tuning stage 1 remap that makes it drive like a dream with 268bhp, Parrott colour screen handsfree, R26R spoiler

It is not Lux and doesn't have Xenons....but I can honestly say I haven't missed them from my pervious R26

Taxed until August, and having its next service on Monday....hence why I haven't advertised it yet...I will once I can say it has been done

Looking for £10,800 as it is in pristine condition

Let me know if you are interested

Paul

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi i have a 08 GW r26 lux no xenons 35000 miles.Stage 1 with tuning box, panel filter ,double din Dvd with veba freeview tv
selling because i need something bigger £10250.
I am in Daventry northants.
Let me know Martin..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts