Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slightly off topic but hope its ok

done this today for me dad as he seriously ill at the mo and could not get out the back door with much ease due to the step , so to give him a chance to get out and have a small walk around with out any steps we decided to put him some decking down for him to sit out side now the sun is coming and 2 big easy steps to get down that are ony 3"s in height if he fancys going down the garden.

we had the wood deliverd yesterday and me and me brother started it today around 12 midday and finished around half 7 this evening, :D

thank god for pasload nail guns :wink:

got me dad out on it to give it a whirl :D , was worth the effort to see him out on it giving it a whack with his stick just to check its stability :lol:

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
looks a top job m8 , you can be meganesports answer to tommy walsh as well as the main mod man heheh Sorry to hear your dads not well tho m8 all the best to him

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jonseal said:
looks a top job m8 , you can be meganesports answer to tommy walsh as well as the main mod man heheh Sorry to hear your dads not well tho m8 all the best to him
illl give anything a go once mate, within reason tho :wink:

ill mod anything aswell given half the chance, even if it is a garden :lol:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Cracking job that 'Handy Andy'
hope ya pop gets well soon!

G

·
Nice decking Andy, but the most important thing is your Dad, nice to make things a little easier for the old folks, and you won't know how much he appreciates the job you and your brother have done for him. One things for sure though he knows you both care for him and love him very much, top marks for being so thoughtful m8, pass on my best to your bro and especially your dad.
Kind regards your forum m8 Phill J

G

·
that looks a quality job andy , im a joiner so i shoiuld know lol, you should be well pleasesd with it and as the guys say i hope your old man gets well soon mate

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers guys am off to finish the bathroom today :? done the tileing ok bath/sink/shower/toilet all went in sweet, even sorted all the plumbing out ok and the lighting etc, even made them a mirror to match.

but the bath panel iv fooked up twice, this will be the third one,

3rd time lucky :D

G

·
Cracking Job that mate, bet your old man is proud of you and your brother helping him out like that. All the best to him, things like that can only help him in such as difficult time.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
That is a wicked job fella!!! Looks much better and will definitely help your dad out.

Hope he's ok, not easy having a parent whose not well. Bet he really appreciated this though :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts