Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, well the we now have our own chat area on MeganeSport :yes[1]:

So thanks to the Admin's for creating our own section.

Come an say hi, an let everyone know what you drive etc etc

See ya soon

:biggthumpup:

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
and its 36degrees C here today in Perth, AU - sorry :)

Mind you that is not good weather to work on the car in or to even drive it in... doh!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and its 36degrees C here today in Perth, AU - sorry :)

Mind you that is not good weather to work on the car in or to even drive it in... doh!
Its a bit grey and overcast here today in sydney ... but still 28-30 deg C ... we should stop rubbing in our weather ..... nahhhhhhhhhhhhh .... LOL

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey all, happy new year and all that jazz.

thanks for the forum. look forward to some Melbourne cruise days etc.

rock and roll

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All, from Bendigo Vic, great work to get this Aussie forum leg happening, thanks.

Love renaults ,always have, currently have a 2007 RS 225 Cup, love this car , its a Go kart only driven around alpine mountain ranges, just cloked over 13000kms looking at up dating to the RS 250 Cup, must admit will have mixed emotions when I do trade Megs inn for her younger sisiter.

The write ups on the new RS 250 have been great, especially in Australia where the press is usually very biassed towards Holdens, Fords, Toyota's and VWS, but I suppose you can't keep a good car down and when the 250 has been getting so much positive press in Europe and the UK, the local press hear don't won't to look like D'HS

Any way look forward to reading more on this forum and if anyone else is think of purchasing a new 250, would be very interested to hearing what deals you have been getting.

By for now

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Any body down under want to sponser me and my family and find me a job in the motor trade as a vehicle refinisher?

Please!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Black Rat, happy to be here, looking forward to finding out as much info on the new 250 Megs.

Speak to you all soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Dom and everyone else
Just thought I would say hi.
The new RS250 arrives tomorrow and have been reading up on everything while I wait.
I'm also on OzRENAULTsport.com
Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts