Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you getting people?,
I'm getting new wheel bolts as my old bolts have gone rusty after polishing the protective coating off:sweatdrop:. I'm also getting white LED interior lights that i bought from the meganesport.net shop:).
Sorry if theres a thread like this already i did a search and could'nt find anything.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Already bought a set of the 265 RS wheel centres for the 250 and the misses has bought me the RS detailing kit :santa:

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
why dont you phone your mate at streamline?
You could ask him then about a set of uprated wheel trims in carbon.

The weight saved could get the twisters 0-60 time down to a scarcely believable 20 secs dead.

Personally im going `retro` with one of those fabulous full length red sickers as sported in every gti`s rear window in the 80`s

Mine reads XR3i..not entirely accurate,but the thought was there.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
why dont you phone your mate at streamline?
You could ask him then about a set of uprated wheel trims in carbon.

The weight saved could get the twisters 0-60 time down to a scarcely believable 20 secs dead.

Personally im going `retro` with one of those fabulous full length red sickers as sported in every gti`s rear window in the 80`s

Mine reads XR3i..not entirely accurate,but the thought was there.
I’m so tempted Mr Jeffs, but one stage at a time and I’m going to be content playing with that carbon knob.

Anyway, why have the real thing though when you can have the F1 inspired look for naff all?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
I’m so tempted Mr Jeffs, but one stage at a time and I’m going to be content playing with that carbon knob.

Anyway, why have the real thing though when you can have the F1 inspired look for naff all?
you mean its been crafted in genuine fake carbon..wow.
Do you need all that attention though?

People will be queuing up asking where you purchased such a exotic item.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
you mean its been crafted in genuine fake carbon..wow.
Do you need all that attention though?

People will be queuing up asking where you purchased such a exotic item.
No squire, you've got it .....much more superior to fake carbon. The aluminium carbon effect look. Retaining the lightness and integrity of a weapons grade material with an indistinguishable carbon effect coating thus impressing the pants off passengers with my new found links to F1 technology, enhanced sexual prowess and fast living lifestyle.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Not to sure what tote wife is getting me but I've bought her a holiday to Tenerife for mid feb, oh yeh I'll be going as well lol

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
No squire, you've got it .....much more superior to fake carbon. The aluminium carbon effect look. Retaining the lightness and integrity of a weapons grade material with an indistinguishable carbon effect coating thus impressing the pants off passengers with my new found links to F1 technology, enhanced sexual prowess and fast living lifestyle.
Cue a endless stream(ooer) of shiny knob jokes.
alan carr could do a whole shows worth of hilarious homosexual based material.

I can see the dvd title now `alan carr`s shiny twister knob`
,with a cheeky shot of the man himself reaching over grabbing your knob.

Perhaps next years car based purchase to revive this quality thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts