Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always used autoglym for my cars but was jsut wondering if I am missing out any anything better.
I have also been using wonder wheels

What is everyone else using ?

G

·
I use Autoglym for the windows Maguires gold class polish for the body work and Maguires alloy wheel cleaner. To be honist I have used a lot of well branded products and they all seem to do the same so from now on I will stick with Maguires.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I use megiuars gold class as well, its particularly good for black cars as the swirlings not too bad as long as you spend a lot of time buffing it

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Yep, just started using Megiuars myself.

Heard a lot of good things about it so bit the bullet and bought the wax, wash and clay with detailer. V. Good 8) :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sunny. No, Rain, No, Snow, No, Hail, No, I was right the first time its Sunny.

Welcome to the North East

·
Registered
693 Posts
i use meguires carnuba wax, claying, scratch x.used auto befor but the carnuba is the best ive used top results and no hard buffing use micro towel last :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I use Autoglym but might try meguires for the fcs. Car is in need of some tlc.

Btw. It's bloody snowing here now!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i been using autoglym only cause a friend got it cheap for me so brought a stack load, have also got some megiuars got the gold class wax, need to get some car wash shampoo soon. :D

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
No comment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask Dave if you don't get it! :wink:

G

·
Wonder Wheels for the guess whats, and as for polish tried a few products. For those that are interested Auto Xpress did an article on the best polishes either last weds or the weds before, can dig it out if anyone wants to know the results.
Wax on.....Wax Off
Cheers Phill J

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
I hope to be coming to the FCS, but i'll be there to have a laugh not try flogging you all stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts